PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Categories of BlackBerries
- BlackBerry smartphones powered by Android
- BlackBerry Smartphones running BlackBerry 10 OS
- BlackBerry Smartphones running BlackBerry OS version 4.5 to 7.1
- BlackBerry running BlackBerry OS >4.5
What Blackberry Operating System do I have?
Depending on your smartphone, there are different ways to check the Model and OS version.
Based on your BlackBerry smartphone follow the applicable steps below:
BlackBerry smartphones powered by Android
To display your device’s Model Number, Android Version, and Build Number.
- From the home screen, tap the App Drawer > Settings > About Phone
BlackBerry 10 smartphones:
- From the home screen, tap Settings > About.
- Tap the Category dropdown and select OS.
BlackBerry OS version 4.5 to 7.1 smartphones:
- From the home screen, select Options. (Note: Options may be located in the Settings folder.)
- Click Options > Device > About Device Versions, or click Options > About.
- The Model Number is on the first line. The OS Version is the first set of numbers on the third line.